1. Copics on Glitter -
- Sand Castle, sky
- Snow One Like You
- Unwanted Bleeding/Splattering of Copic Markers
- Reversing a Rubber Stamp Image and coloring it with Copic Markers
2. Prismacolor Pencils - just the basics for using only colored pencils and no other additives.
3. Watercoloring on Glitter:
- Tri-fold (gatefold) with 2 apertures.
- Positioning Dies which do not have an outer cutting edge - (Sue Wilson rounds) PHOTO DEMO
- Positioning 3-Part border dies (i.e., Sue Wilson Genesis, Heartfelt Creations) to create beautiful borders and frames. TUTORIAL
- Create layered frames using one die cut set PHOTO DEMO (Sue Wilson)
- Cut rectangular, square, oval, circular dies to use as borders or corner details. (Wild Rose) TUTORIAL
- Combine A2 size die cuts with frames to create a different look for the original die cut (Sample)
- Creating custom seamless layers TUTORIAL
- Multiple Uses for a Single "Corner Border Tag" collection. (Samples)
- Using an oversized Die which does not have an outer cutting edge to create aperture cards (TUTORIAL)
- Rolled Flowers - using partial die cut to create buds (Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms) TUTORIAL
- Add more detail to your digital image using the artist's components:
- With Glitter (using Sparkle embossing powder) (Hibiscus)
- Pleated Medallions with EP for texture (Sunshine)
- With EP on digitals or recycled cards (Frosty's Poinsettia)
Easel Cards - not got the right size card stock?
- Main Top Panel is a larger square than the rest of the easel card. Couple Dancing.
- Shading and using as a color medium
- Landscaping with EP on embossing folder
- Creating specialty paper or glitter paper for use with punches (Holly the Christmas Fairy) (A Hoot of a Prize)
- A straight line to create dimension with EP (A Hoot of a Prize)
- Punch Around The Page punches by Martha Steward look fabulous when glittered or heat embossed. Best to use them before embossing so that the "white" edges of your cardstock are covered by the EP. (Snow One Like You)
- Use UNHEATED embossing powders to create texture.
- Small, single-layer flowers transformed.
- Larger, single-layer flowers - 3 shapes.
- Make tiny rose buds using left over pieces of paper.
- To cover intricate dies with glitter, use Super Adhesive Sheets (Snow One Like You)
Repurposed Cookie Container (easy but time consuming)
Cracked Glass - Cracked Ice - (Winter Blues)
Hiding Paper Piecing in a large card - (Winter Blues)
Reversing Rubber Stamp Images - (Large Swan Card)