February 1 - 7, 2019
Even though we have 19 caring sponsors and 11 designers offering prizes to bring awareness to your attention, you will not have to visit all the blogs in order to be eligible to win a prize. More details in coming days.
Did you know that one in 2,500 girls are born with this genetic condition?
For TS information, please visit Lori's My Turner Syndrome Journey blog.
In the meantime, I leave you with this thought: every little girl has two "x" chromosomes. TS Girls only have one. They are little miracles to survive in this world and face a host of challenges.
- Papercraft Challenges #29 "Use Bright Colors" 2/5 (sep post)
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1903 AG 1/28 sep post C5
- Scrapyland Challenge #106 AG SL dies (dies listed below) 2/6 sep post
- Sweet Stampin' Challenges (Jan 19) Bright and Cheerful 1/25 sep post
- Catch the Bug January BINGO Challenge (Jan 19) 2/26 (DIAGONALLY Something Blue - Player's Choice - Sentiment
SB Grand Big Scallop Circles die set
SB Grand Decorative Labels One die set
SB Labels One die set
SU Labels Punch
Craftwell Delicate Dots Embossing Folde3r