My January Blog Candy is located here.
(You do not have to be a follower to become eligible)
Welcome new follower Natasha, and all my blogging buddies!
SNS Bingo is gobbling up all my time the past month, and I apologize for not visiting your delightful blogs since the game began.
I did manage to create a Friendship card
WITH EACH OF YOU IN MIND
with this darling new
from Sherri Blady's line of My Besties.
Here is the little darling in her uncolored format:
|Messy Bessy Falls in Love|
The little "stringed heart" was cropped from the main image and placed in my computer-generated sentiment, to carry the theme throughout the card.
Also in use is one of Sherri's newest dies called Romantic Hearts Frame. I cut the frame diagonally to produce a "messy" appearance to work with little Messy Bessy.
This month the theme at Path of Positivity Challenge is GENEROSITY. (In case you've not heard of PoP, it's a wonderful challenge blog comprised of "positive" thoughts - regardless of personal belief.)
In the past 2 years, I've learned a lot about Generosity from my blogging friends, in particular.
My take on Generosity is not sentimental, and not so much "material" as it is something which transforms us from within.
Generosity is something which comes from the Heart,
without any hidden agenda or motivation other than
to be all we can be,
and to share our being-ness with others
in order to bring a Love In Action to the world,
beginning in our own communities,
our own families,
our own dear little hearts.
Bursting with that UNsentimental Love, we become Generous of Heart --
efficient in what matters most.
Messy Bessy is dripping with heartfelt Generosity.
She hugs her new-found Love close at heart, and allows that love to overflow all around her!
One more photo of this sweetie:
Thanks for popping by today!
- Sherri Baldy's Image - Messy Bestie Falls in Love
- Sherri Baldy My-Besties Die - "Romantic Hearts Frame"
- Computer Generated Sentiment
- Copic Markers E25, E60, E53, E35, E43, R29, RV02, RV21, RV04, YG03
- Willow and Wild Plum Distress Inks
- Spellbinders: Labels Five, Wonky Rectangles, Grand Rectangles
- Martha Stewart Lace Heart Edge, Twig Punch,
- CB Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
- Flowers, Satin Lace from Lavish Laces
- DCWV designer papers
Awesome Challenges I've entered with this darling card:
- Path of Positivity #10 - Generosity (please see my comment inside my post) 2/4
- Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge #15 - Something New (new digi, new frame die cut, new Spellbinders Rectangle base, new flowers, new ribbon) 1/30
- My Besties Norge #10 - Anything Goes 2/1
- Challenges 4 Everybody - #37 Anything Goes 1/30
- The Squirrel and the Fox - #62 Use Embellishments (lace, flowers, punches, sewing) 2/5
- Sentimental Sundays - #191 Lovey Dovey (this card is all about love) 2/1
- In The Pink Challenges - #36 - Die Cuts and Punches (listed in my products used)
always a warm hug for you,