Hello, my friends! Hope Life is treating you well. If you live in an area that celebrates seasonal changes, this post is for you! It's all about Autumn and Holidays! Today I'm GUEST DESIGNING for Jan's Digi Stamps! It is the October mid-month Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps! If you use a JDS image in your card, please mention it. There is a 2nd draw specifically for those who use one of Jan's fun images.
October's Sale is an all-inclusive HOCUS POCUS SALE!
Jan's images are so much fun to work with! I made a monochromatic winter snowbird scene by using the darling vine wreath set below.
The birds and berries are colored with dark blue and gamsol.The twig is the lighter blue:
For a little dimension, a dark gray was used:
The festive holly frame was die cut, dry embossed, and distressed with Faded Jeans color ink. The darling sentiment is from one of Jan's older sets Holiday Sleigh.
Products: Jan's Digi Images:Winter Snowbirds (new and on sale), Holiday Sleigh 3355 (sentiments), Dies: Spellbinders labels One for sentiment and Sue Wilson Festive Collection Ornate Holly Framed Noel CED 3073, Caran d'Ache Luminance 6901 Color Pencils and Gamsol, Faded Jeans Distress Ink.
I'd like to play in the following Challenges please:
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #10 AG DT 11/15
- Pammie's Inkie Pinkies #2242 AG 10/24
- A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge #10 AG 11/1
- Classic Design Challenge #10 AG 11/1
- The Alphabet Challenge (Oct 7) "N is for Nature" 10/20
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown (Oct 15) Christmas Critters (using Jan's Winter Snowbirds) 10/21
- Crafty Friends Challenge #160 Use More than One Die 11/1 (I used: Spellbinders labels One for sentiment and Sue Wilson Festive Collection Ornate Holly Framed Noel CED 3073)
- CD Sunday Plus Challenge #96 AG using downloadable products ( I used 2 digital stamp sets, cropping one and making it look like two friends talking instead of being a single bird as part of a wreath. The sentiment is downloaded from another set - both sets are listed above)