I hope you are doing well.
Today I have some bunny cards to share from an old, old, virginal Inkadinkadoo image, stamped with Monarch VersaFine Clair and colored with Tombow #133 marker. The leaves are very sparkly with glitter. I've used a different glue to adhere the glitter, so hope to hear back from recipients if it did not work well.
Thanks to my friend Ana for helping
to choose colors on these cards before our quarantine!
- Image: Inkadinkadoo Bunny Retreat (this is the stamp)
- Dies: Assorted Sue Wilson and Spellbinders dies
- MS border punch
- assorted embossing folders
- assorted Brilliance inks, VersaFine Clair, Distress
Challenges I would like to play in please:
- Crafty Friends #133 AG 4/25
- Crafty Cardmakers #254 Easter 4/19
- Shopping our Stash #418 Happy Spring 4/28
- Unicorn Challenge #53 Furry Friends 4/30
- Use your Stuff #395 Easter 4/18
- All Fun Challenges #6 AG Easter 4/25 (Mon aft)
- Classic Design Challenge HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY! #4 AG 5/1
- Sparkles Challenge #127 Spring is in the Air 5/15