3) Stamplorations Theme and Sketch Challenge - where this month's challenge is theme and/or sketch - I used the THEME which is Stamps and Triplets 3 of anything (I have 3 butterflies and layers of 3 on each)
When stamps were only available on wood?
2) trim the outside to suit your card size,
3) "paint" with SNS Brushable Glue,
4) dredge with SNS Starfire Glitter,
5) adhere with dimensional tape.
- Image: Stamps Happen Inc "Butterflies" #90247
- Spellbinders Mega Scallop Rectangles LG
- Memory Box Curled Ribbons die cut set
- Martha Stewart Vintage Floral Edge punch
- Tombow Markers
- Glitter and Embossing Powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle Starfire Glitter G1017 (on pink cardstock frame, and dimensionally on white cardstock, and butterflies' bodies), Gold Detail EP (on all three layers).
- The Butterfly Challenge #49 - "G" is for Glitter and/or Grape. 3/8 (used both glitter and red grape color) (mentioned blog in my post above)
- Chocolate Coffe and Cards Challenge #103 "Anything Goes" 3/4
- Creative Fingers Challenges #103 "Anything Goes" 3/4 (winners post on chal #105)
- Simply Create Too Challenges #103 "Use Pink or Red Only" 3/4 (winners may be announced week after)
- Stamplorations Theme and Sketch Challenge (Feb M) theme and/or sketch - used the THEME which is Stamps and Triplets 3 of anything (I have 3 butterflies and layers of 3 on each) (mentioned blog in my post above)
- Star Stampz Challenges (Feb 18) Monochromatic Challenge 3/4
- Southern Girls (Feb 18) "Add A Little Sparkle To Your Life" Glitter and Embossing Powder (on pink cardstock frame, and dimensionally on white cardstock, and butterflies' bodies), Gold Detail EP (on all three layers). (sep post for winners)
- Crafting for All Seasons Challenges - #120 "Three of Anything" (3 butterflies and layers of 3 on each butterfly) 3/2
- Creative Moments Challenges - #87 Anything Goes with Embossing (The image is gold embossed - and the butterflies are triple layered and fussy cut, with gold embossing on each layer) 3/2
- Inspiration Destination Challenges - #74 Anything Goes 3/2
Thanks for stopping by!