I'm in "whacky" mode today with a silly card for the
How'd THAT happen?
- Did they drink too much Colloidal Silver?
- Were they feeling Blue and "blue" just happened?
- Did they try and try until they turned blue in the face, and ultimately, had an accident?
- Were they transformed during a Blue Moon event?
- Is it a Halloween costume effect gone awry?
Are there clues in the list of recovery rules?
Pigmented with Caran d'Ache Luminance 6901 Color Pencils and Gamsol these mischievous friends were fun to color (although my friends were shaking their heads in disbelief - I can see their point).
Thanks for brightening my day with your visit!
Products: Dies- Cheery Lynn Dutch Doily Rectangle Frame; Stamps- 292 The Quick Fix (Amanda) from 1999. Punches - MS Doily Lace Trim Deep Edge, MS Scalloped Scallops edger. Color Wash Jewels Blue Topaz, goldenrod burlap, misty blue glitter
Challenges I'd like to play in please:
- House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #326 - 10/25
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2042 10/25
- Classic Design Challenge #10 11/1
- Outlawz Color Challenge Oct 20-Nov 2