Top o' the Mornin', me dear lads and lassies
LOL - corny I know.
for those using the translate button:
That's Irish for "Good Morning, dear blogging friends!"
A special welcome to new followers:
Beatrice, Tina Teasdale, Steff, Chrissy
Today she is swinging in an easel card.
Playing with the My Besties images is enjoyable:
It allows the little girl in me to come out and not be inhibited about how
my card can be.
AND AND AND I am reminded to be "My own Bestie"
to even DO my own best, without being concerned
if it is "good enough" for anyone else. (Thank you, Sherri!)
Swan Wing Glitter Tinsel
Because the tinsel still has lots of space between each piece of tinsel, I "mooshed" in some Luau Green Velvet Glitter. It changed the color from clear white to an iridescent two-glitter look!
It's very tiny now! LOL
The oval behind it is also covered with Luau Green Velvet Glitter.
Don't forget to Sign up for My Fabulous March Blog Candy! It is a gift certificate!
- Scrapbook Stamp Society #36 - Anything Goes w/Distressing 3/16
- Besties Challenge Blog (Mar 3) - Anything Goes 3/15
- Artistic Inspirations Challenges - #82 Anything Goes w/green/St. Patrick's 3/16
- Crafting from the Heart - #9 - Anything Goes with Favorite Colors (my favorite color combo is green and pink) 3/14
- Crafters Cafe Challenge - #54 Use Flowers 3/18
- Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenge - St. Patrick's Day #14-10, (3/17)
- Die Cuttin' Divas - #156 Luck of the Irish (3-17) (Dies Used are listed below, different sizes were used in each die set)
- Digi Choosday Challenge - #10 "It's All About The Girl" (3/17)
- Sweet Stamps - #160 "good luck" (3-16) (my sentiment does not specifically say "luck" but it wishes the best in every way for St. Patrick's Day) Used my new Sweet Cuts die!
- My Besties UK Challenge - (Mar 10) "Flower Power" 3/16 Lots of Flowers!
My Besties Ragamuffin on Swing IMG256
Sparkle N Sprinkle Luau Green Velvet Glitter GM2004
Sparkle N Sprinkle Swan Wing Glitter Tinsel GT3002
Sparkle N Sprinkle Diamond Dust Glitter G1116
Spellbinders Decorative Floral Ovals S4-356
Spellbinders Grand Ovals LF110
Spellbinders Grand Scallop Ovals LF11
Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms S5-086
Spellbinders Petite Scallop Oval S4-141
Sweet Cuts - Elegant Leaves SC023
White flowers from Lavish Laces
Copics E00, E70, E35, R02, G20, G21, G43, G07, G28, YG91 and others for shading
It reflected off the white petunias.
So I took photos on either side.
I now know that petunais cannot handle hot weather at all, and enjoy above freezing temperatures, but definitely below 70F.
During our freezes, the begonias and petunias were covered with old tee-shirts and covered again with layers of sheets.
the other side is below.
This winter we pulled out all the landscaping in the front yard, and replanted (I'll bore you with some photos another time).
Happy St. Patrick's Day a few days early!