Maria, Barb, Sally, Gloria and new Blog Lovin' followers.
Welcome to Sparkle N Sprinkle's February 1 Reveal
with three opportunities to win (details below).
directions for this card are here.
"Anything Goes with Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flocking."
|Spunky and Bug #523|
We hope you enjoy all the new
SNS products in 2014
less expensive stamp sets
our own line of digital stamps
cut files to match our stamp sets
an exclusive line of designer papers
to match our glitters and embossing powders.
|Mermaid Kisses #529|
This month we are featuring three fun new stamp sets by artists
Michelle Perkett and Beccy Muir.
It is also included in Jazzy Jill's Technique Video for the month.
|Spunky and Rocco #526|
On Three of the participating blogs below,
a Commenter will be selected to receive the prize.
Emmy van den Heuvel
You may also phone the SNS Shoppe to place your orders.
Below is a close up of the pretty Princess Rose Cosmic Embossing Powder - It is creamy-pearly-glittery (is that a good word?). Velvet Sparkle Embossing Powder was applied around the inky distressed areas with a VersaMarker and then heat set. In real life, it is very sparkly, and not as "bumpy" as our regular Sparkle EP. My Mermaid's "fins" are textured with it as well.
All of the sparkle is exclusively accomplished with embossing powders.
It will not rub off and helps create "depth" with color.
I apologize for not better capturing the amazing Sparkle.
For the last week
SOMEONE sent down a bunch of NORTHERN winter weather, which has blotted out the Sunshine we are so well known for here in Florida!
(giggle) We are such wimps down here.
"Distressing" with EPs covers up mistakes and is lovely in person.
My computer-generated sentiment uses GarineldonNo01 font (an on-line freebie). The letters resemble a moving ocean.
one more sparkly look, just in case you haven't seen any sunshine for the past week:
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope to begin regularly visiting blogs again when the bingo game is completed.
Moss Star Embossing Powder EP430 (very sparkly)
Mediterranean Star Embossing Powder EP429 (very sparkly)
By The Lake Cosmic Embossing Powder EP400 (sparkly and pearly)
Princess Rose Cosmic Embossing Powder EP387 (sparkly and pearly)
Decorative Elements Tear Drop Circles S4-344
Standard Circle Small S4-116
Labels Eleven S4-246
Itty Bitty Blossoms
Martha Stewart: assorted leaves, scallop edge punch
Dye inks for distressing
Embossing Folder by Cuttlebug for 5x7 card
Path of Positivity Challenge - Generosity - When we recognize how truly incredible and remarkable every creature is, we become More than what we were, and can bring a Generosity and Beauty to the world we otherwise could not.
Challenges this card is entered in:
- Path of Positivity Challenge - #10 Generosity - my statement is just above this section. 2/3
- Crafty Catz Weekly - #216 Anything Goes 2/6
- Fairytale Challenge - #86 More Than 2 Colors - (pink, Turquoise, Green, Coral + skin does not count) 2/14
- 4 Crafty Chicks - #179 Anything Goes - 2/6
- 4 Crafty Girls - #10 - Anything Goes - 2/5
- Paper Crafting Journey - EMBOSS THAT! - (4 colors of EP - on the image, distressed around edges of both images, and all that glitter is actually EP) 2/10
- The southern Girls Challenge - "It's All New" (love your challenge name). (New Mermaid Stamp, New Shell Bead embellishment, New Princess Rose and Velvet Sparkle EP, New Copic Colors, New Dec. Tear Drop Circle die cut) 2/6?
- Creative Moments Challenges - #35 Anything goes Add Some Sparkle - lots of sparkly EP and rhinestone flourish. 2/10
warm, cozy hugs from Freezing-UNsunny Florida!
(bad weather go away!)