- To receive 10% off your entire order, just use the code DE10 at checkout.
- Or if you prefer free shipping, use the code DESHIP.
The individuals words "SPECIAL" and "PLACE" were inked with a Tombow Marker, and then cut out for the left and right hearts.
The edges of the turquoise layer were distressed with my DisTrezz-It-All, coated with Aleene's Quick Dry Glue and dredged with Blue Nile Glitter by Sparkle N Sprinkle.
3/4 inch Double-sided tape was applied to the borders of the card base, then the heart panel was placed on top so that the white borders stuck to the tape. Starfire Glitter was then blanketed on top to give the borders that sparkly look.
I hope you will enjoy browsing Becky's shop My Paper Moon.
- Stamp: Special Place (please scroll down the page to the thumbnail)
- LifeStyle Nesting Hearts and Nesting Scallop Hearts
- Darice Scallop Hearts
- Martha Stewart Loops Heart punch
- Copic Markers, Tomboy Marker (for sentiments on 2 hearts)
- Inks: Memento in Danube Blue, Cottage Ivy and Plum; Pool Adirondak Ink
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, Turquoise, Marina, White
- Adhesives: Quick Dry Tacky Glue, Pop Ups, 3/4" Tear-ific Tape by Sparkle N Sprinkle to adhere glitter to the borders
- Glitter: Blue Nile, Starfire and Lemonade Ultrafine Glitter by Sparkle N Sprinkle
Challenges my card is submitted to: