not EVEN a ...
In my last post, I mentioned that we had beautiful warm weather and were still using air conditioning. Today's weather is different. We are below freezing! I feel sorry for all the wildlife, farmers, and our plants - they don't know what is happening!
There are so many darling stories these House Mouse stamps tell. My imagination smiles and giggles while coloring them, and putting the cards together.
These two characters were misbehaving all night, when they were finally told that Santa would not come until they ceased their shenanigans and went to sleep. They stopped right where they were, closed their eyes -- and
did they REALLY fall immediately to sleep? Or are they pretending?
What do you think?
Colored with Copic Markers, the darling House Mouse image (called FRIENDLY DREAMS) was die cut with a pretty Sue Wilson die - Indian Ocean - Maldives CED10015.
Bringing out more of my AGES OLD K&C paper, it has been embellished with awesome Champagne Glass Glitter. I wish you could see it in real life - what sparkle this has! AND easy to use without glittery particles floating around, too!
(click on the photo below for a close-up of this glitter please)
The glass glitter was adhered with Nuvo Glitter Accents Aztec Gold. I chose this as "adhesive" because all the crevices were covered with the same color of glittery goodness between the chunky glass glitter pieces. It really affords a nice dimensional look whether used alone, or adding more glitter atop.
It's been such a pleasure designing with the Mousie crowd these two months!
- Images: Stampendous House Mouse "Friendly Dreams HMCM06"
- Glass Glitter: Champagne Glass Glitter GG02C
- Nuvo Glitter Accents Aztec Gold
- Dies: Sue Wilson Indian Ocean - Maldives CED10015, SB Grommet Tags
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stormy Sky Distress, Shabby Shutters Distress
- Papers: Express-it Copic, K and Company, Certainly Celery Green
- MISC: Copic Markers, Satin Ribbon, Lace, Brads
Lovely Challenges to play in please!
- Addicted to Stamps #159 "Seasons Greetings" (animals are rubber, sentiment is digital) 12/24
- Animal Friends Challenge #57 (Dec) Anything goes with an Animal 1/1 (sep post)
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge #20 Anything for a DT 1/1 (sep post)
- Come and Get It Challenges (Dec) Christmas 1/7
- Crafty Animals #9 Anything Goes with a Critter 1/1 (sep post)
- Christmas Card Throwdown (Dec 2) (choose a challenge from 2012-2013) I chose the Animals from Challenge #15 March 16-2013. 12/30 (C12)
- Let's Craft and Create Challenge #132 Anything Christmas Goes 12/31
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1750 Anything Goes 12/18 (sep post)
- Pile It On Challenges #137 Non-Traditional Colors 1/7
- Merry Monday #269 (color challenge) 12/18 (sep post) comment on 3