Inspired by Benzi Stampz, Barb Harmon, Terry Weigand, and Scrapy Land this year I made some Halloween cards to send to friends. It's the first time I've done this, and it sure was fun! The cards are all single-postage-stamp mailable (I did it! I did it!).
Above are 5" x 7" cards with Impression Obsession's image and Taylored Expressions Mini Leaves. I used a Spellbinders oval to cut the orange layer, and cut it unevenly (and vertically) to create a layered pumpkin look behind the Spellbinders scallop oval.
- I finally used my Martha Stewart Jack O Lantern border punch after purchasing it 2 years ago at a Michael's clearance.
- The Stampa Rosa (now Stampington) spider web stamp was purchased at a used stamp sale over 6 years ago for 75 cents! It has never been used and was feeling neglected.
Do you have old stuff that has still not been used?
A Martha Stewart spider web punch has only been used once before (also purchased at a clearance years ago).
The Papertrey Ink "Superstition Stamp Set" (cute sentiments, hat and black cat) are courtesy of friend Terry Weigand.
Scrapy Land Spellbinders Decagons
Scrapy Land Taylored Expressions Mini Leaves
Spellbinders Grand Labels
Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Ovals
Martha Stewart Jack O Lantern border
Martha Stewart Spider Web PAP
Impression Obsession Stamp
Papertrey Ink "Superstition Stamp Set"
Computer Generated Sentiments
Stampa Rosa (now Stampington) spider web stamp
Challenges submitted to:
- A Gem of a Challenge - #131 Trick or Treat (Halloween) 11/6
- Artistic Inspirations Challenge - #114 Halloween 11/7
- Crafts 4 Eternity - #199 Halloween 10/30
- Creative Corner Challenges - (Oct 24) Halloween 10/31
- Creative Moments - #54 Anything Goes/Halloween 11/3
- Dream Valley - #93 Halloween 11/2
- Clear it Out Challenge - (Oct 21) Halloween 10/27 (please see blurb highlighted in blog post)
- Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog - #22 Something Spooky 11/7
- Shopping our Stash Challenges - #174 Halloween 10/27 (please see blurb highlighted in blog post)
- Jo's Scrap Shack - FFC #63 Haunted Wishes - 10/31
Thanks for visiting today!