Christmas Happens All Year (when it's in your heart) (smile!)
I could not pass up the fun, eclectic Christmas bird freebies on Kajsan's Blog. I've used one of her birdies on 4 cards, each slightly different:
Colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol, and distress inks, these were so cute and fun to color!
Just looking at her birds makes me happy!
Would you like another Christmas Freebie? My gift to you - Arrangements of the same sentiment for use on the inside or outside of your projects. Please do not sell the Sentiments. Use on any of your projects, including projects involving any design teams you might be on.
Click on the image to bring it to full size. Because of the changes Google Made with Blogger in June 2020, your image will appear to be solid black. Don’t panic. Right click and do a SAVE. Once it is saved on your hard drive, you can open it and it will have a transparent background. I create PNGs instead of JPGs so they can be placed anywhere on a scene or project, and so backgrounds can be made using them. Please let me know if you have any problems. I hope they serve you well!
Products: Embossing Folder by Craft Essentials Diamond Tiles, Kajsan's freebie Pippi Digital Stamp, Dies: SB Labels 5 die and TH Garden Greens. Paper: SU pattern paper, SU celery green cardstock, SU Rose Red cardstock, white cardstock, Other: PrismaColor Pencils and Gamsol, Distress inks (Fire Brick and Victorian Velvet), MS Lace Heart Edge Punch, Washi Tape
I would like to play in the following challenges please:
- C.R.A.F.T Challenge #598 Christmas 5/27
- Fezziwigs Festive Frolics #May 12 "Let's Get Sentimental" 5/24 (sep post T3)
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #542 Anything Christmas 5/21
- The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge #94 Anything Christmas 5/23 (sep post)
- Merry Little Christmas Challenge #34 Anything Christmas 5/31 (sep post)
- Cards for Gals #147 Things With Wings (I used birds) 6/2
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2120 AG 5/24 (sep post)
Thanks for popping by to see my Pippi bird!