Greetings, Friends! Hoping you are doing well and keeping COVID-SAFE. I'm so grateful for your on-line friendship.
Today we have a new Challenge happening at:
My thoughts went to Connie Griffin, with her daily coloring samples, and to my friends who do such beautiful shading and coloring in their art projects. I also liked that there were lots of colors, just like my coloring efforts below.
Crafter Extraordinaire Shandy gifted me with a fun Zen-style coloring booklet.
Colored postcard is 5.5" x 7.5":
Products: Color Yourself Happy Coloring booklet of 5x7 post cards - Copic Markers - Distress Inks - VersaFine Clair inks - brads - White Gel Pen - Martha Stewart Geometric Frame border punch - Hero Arts CL342 sentiments, White detail embossing powder.
Challenges I would like to play in please:
- World Wide Open DT Challenge Blog #7 (July 15) AG DT 8/15 (sep post)
- Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #190 C is for Colorful (sep post) 8/6
- Inkspirational #244 Spots and Dots (inside images and on borders) 8/6 (sep post)
- Cards 4 Galz #152 Dies and/or Punches ( Martha Stewart Geometric Frame border punch) 8/11
- Aud Sentiments Challenges #280 AG plus a sentiment 8/8 (sep post)
- Here is a Place to Start #8 What's your style? (I am a long time user of colored pencils and vivacious colors. I especially enjoy mixing them with alcohol inks and dye-base inks) 9/6
- My Time to Craft #462 No Pattern Papers 8/6
My Gift to You
Click on the image to bring it to full size. Because of the changes Google made, your image will appear to be solid black. Don’t panic. Right click and do a SAVE. Once it is saved on your hard drive, you can open it and it will have a transparent background. I create PNGs instead of JPGs so they can be placed anywhere on a scene or project, and so backgrounds can be made using them. Please let me know if you have any problems. I hope it serves you well!