Welcome to my projects for the 11th Scrapy Land Challenge!
(pssst! there are always so MANY items on sale, that I have learned to look for products alphabetically by manufacturer name in the Sale Section).
plus free shipping over $45!
(for all the dies used, please see the product list at bottom)
|Sue Wilson - French Collection|
Corner, Border, and tags
These cards are size 5x7. The border was cut on both ends to accommodate the smaller size.
While Sue Wilson is known for her large, beautifully elegant cards, my card designs show her dies are great for colorful, fun designs as well, to make quick and great-to-mail cards, too (using a single postage stamp)!
- Scrapy Land - Sue Wilson - French Collection - Corner, Border, and tags
- Scrapy Land - Sue Wilson - Spanish Collection - Corner, Border, and Tags (background for a sentiment on top)
- Scrapy Land - Sue Wilson - Italian Collection - Umbria (the round section with the medallion card)
- Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large (Large, meaning they are fatter) (used with tags for sentiments)
- Spellbinders Floral Ovals (for sentiment)
- Martha Stewart Holly Leaves punch around the page (one of my favorite punches!)
- KandCompany papers and stickers
- SU solid cardstock colors - assorted.
- Inks: Assorted VersaFine and Distress Dye Base inks
Fun Challenges I'm playing in:
- A Gem of a Challenge - #137 Lots of Layers 2/12 (2/14)
- Sister Act - #91 Anything Goes 2/4
- Winter Wonderland - (Jan 30) Lots of Layers 2/4
- Completely Christmas #48 Make a Square or Rectangular Card 2/5
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #3 - Anything Goes 2/13
- Crafting from the Heart - #45 Anything Goes 2/8
- Craft Your Passion Challenge - #247 - Anything Goes 2/8
- Clear it Out Challenge - (Feb 8) Anything Goes - stash is all "virginal" - old patterned papers, old stickers, old lacy ribbon - and 6 month old virginal die cut set 2/9
Warm Florida Stamping Hugs,