The prize is a $15 gift card - good for anything in the Scrapy Land store!
(for all the dies used, please see the product list at bottom of post)
The green and white cards are size A7 (5" x 7"). They are made entirely of WHITE CARDSTOCK. The white layer is covered with Sparkle N Sprinkle Mountain Mint Velvet Glitter.
The glitter changes color with any movement. This photo was taken at the same time and in the same place as the photo above:
The leaves were also die cut with white cardstock, inked, and coated with Sparkle N Sprinkle Green Iris Ultrafine Glitter.
I made a larger A8 size card. In the US, flat A8 cards still use a single postage stamp, unless the card weighs more than 1 ounce. This one is dimensional, so it will cost a little more:
My favorite is the white on white card. I really like the details of the featured die!
Show us "your stuff" for this fortnight's challenge at Scrapy Land! We love being inspired by your pretty cards and projects.
- Scrapy Land - Memory Box Creekside Leaves MBD 98816
- Scrapy Land - Memory Box Chloe Stem MBD 98321
- Scrapy Land - Die-Namites "It's Spring" DN-1163
- Scrapy Land - Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish B117
- Scrapy Land - Sue Wilson Gemini Series Phoenix Set CED4401
- Scrapy Land - Spellbinders Card Creator Sets
- Scrapy Land - Spellbinders Grand Die Sets
- Spellbinders A7 Card Creator Basics A
- Spellbinders A7 Detailed Scallops
- Spellbinders A7 Elegant Labels 4
- Spellbinders Grand Labels Twenty-three
- Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms
- LifeStyle nesting scalloped hearts
- MS Lace Doily and Flower border punches.
- Floral Wire (for embellishments)
- Recollections white flowers, jewel flowers and pearls
- Sparkle N Sprinkle: Mountain Mint Velvet Glitter, Green Iris Ultrafine Glitter, Waterscape Ultrafine Glitter, Double-sided Super Adhesive sheets and .75 inch and 2.5 inch Double Sided Tear-ific Tapes
- Perfect Paper Adhesive, Prima Flowers, Copic Markers, Dimensionals
- Hero Arts mini salutations
- Cardstock: white, navy, pink, StarDream Pink
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges (April) Anything Goes with G & EP (loose glitters listed above) 4/30
- Creative Card Crew - #84 Handmade Flowers (navy-white-pink card - the flowers are handmade) 4/12
- Die Cuttin' Divas - #209 Anything Goes with a die cut (several die cuts in the cards, but all feature the same "It's Spring" die cut) 4/5
- Through the Craft Room Door - (Mar 31-Apr 6) Anything Goes 4/6
- Artistic Inspirations Challenges #128 Anything Goes with Flowers (navy-white-pink card - the flowers are handmade, and green card has flowers and leaves) 4/11
- Cards In Envy - (Mar 16) Spring CAS only submitting my A2 pink/white card and my A2 white on white card) 4/11
- Crafting from the Heart #53 - Anything Goes - 4/4
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #221 Anything Goes 4/7