My Blogging Friends top my list of Blessings for which I am very grateful.
artist Beccy Muir with FIVE chances to win
the first chance is in our "Beautiful Geraniums" Release Contest
four more chances with the SNS monthly challenge where the monthly theme is always "Anything Goes with Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flocking."
The Geranium stamp set is available on line or is included in Jazzy Jill's Technique Video for the month.
To win, just come to our Mystery Designer Party!
On one of the participating blogs below, a Commenter will be selected to receive the prize.
The beautiful Geraniums set is available at 20% off
By now you have guessed that the glitter is in the green frame ( Luau Green Microfine Velvet Glitter )
I stamped directly on the Cloud Nine Microfine Velvet Glitter with Memento Ink, and colored the image with Copic Markers (shown below)
In person it is very sparkly!
Tutorial for how to color on glitter with markers can be found here.
See how glittery it is? (more giggles)
To make this card, just click HERE for complete directions.
A peek inside:
LOVE these pretty geraniums and the Copic Markers on Cloud Nine glitter technique!
Psssst! You can also use regular markers and watercolors on glitter -
here's the tut for that!
- Geraniums #519
- Brushable Glue #540
- Super Adhesive Sheets SAS02
- Lifestyle-Sticky Thumb Dimensionals L-DIM000
- Cloud Nine Microfine Velvet Glitter GM2000
- Luau Green Microfine Velvet Glitter GM2004
- Tuxedo Black Memento 712353259003
- VersaMark 712353310018,
- Copic Markers: R000, RV02, RV04, RV29 (flowers), G17, YG03, YG63, YG97 (leaves), B00 (halo)
- Spellbinders: Classic Ovals Large S4-110, Floral Ovals S4-356, Itty Bitty Blossoms, Grand Oval Nestabilities
- Cottage Cutz Greenery
- MS Vintage Floral punch
- Cardstock: White, DP, Green, Pink, Turquoise, Green Vellum
- Pink Rhinestone Flourish
Submitted to the following incredible challenges:
- Crafty Hands Challenge - #3 Sparkle and Bling (blingy flourish and 2 glittered surfaces) (12-6)
- Sister Act Card Challenge - #35 Anything Goes (12-6)
- Paper Crafting Journey - Nov 21 Bling It Up (12-4) (blingy flourish and 2 glittered surfaces)
- Crafter's Cafe Challenge - #39 Anything Goes (12-3)
- Simon Says - Nov 27 Anything Goes (12-4)
- Party Time Tuesday's Challenge - #148 Anything Goes (12-3)
Thanks for visiting today!