Hello, Blogging Friends!
To view my prizes, please visit my blog post.
DID YOU KNOW:
Living with Turner Syndrome: Linda Hunt
I am an appreciative fan of movie star
whose roles are always character-rich.
My favorite programs Linda has starred in:
NCIS Los Angeles
Linda was born with Turner Syndrome.
One thing I have learned regarding Turner Syndrome is that there are many chromosomal deviations that cause humans to be born with "interesting outcomes".
Our inspiration board:
My brand new Kitsch Flamingo ink pad was perfect for this project. Being a Pink Fanatic, it was love at first sight with this color. I used a pale pink cardstock, dry embossed it, and smooshed the ink on top. The card base was distressed with the same pink, to color coordinate. A layer of glittery goodness separates the shapes.
The green vellum dry embossed well, and was also used for the heat embossed sentiment. The silver brads were heated up and dipped into the embossing powder to match the sentiment.
Products: Dies: SB Grand Labels One, SB Grand Decorative Labels One, Memory Box Sorona Butterfly, Lydia Butterfly, Fin Butterfly, Delia Butterfly - MS Heart Lace Punch - Embossalicious Die'Sire Rose Vine Embossing Folder - Paper: White, Glitter White, Green Vellum, Pale Pink - Inks: Old Paper, Mowed Lawn & Kitsch Flamingo Distress, Green Oasis Versafine Clair - Green Embossing Powder mixed with Green mica powder - Brads.
Challenges I would like to play in please:
- Pammies Inky Pinkies #2108 Anything Goes 3/1
- Get Creative Challenges #98 AG with Twist use pink or red 3/1
- My Turner Syndrome Journey #3 Inspiration Board shown above 3/13
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #152 Anything Goes 3/1
- Avenue613 #2 AG with opt twist "heart and sole" 3/1
- Simply Create Too #167 Use Hearts 3/1
- Creations in Pink #31 AG Mainly Pink 3/15 (sep post)