So my cards are still summery!
They are also in honor of our Southern Hemisphere friends coming into their Spring months.
Anything Goes WITH EMBOSSING.
and become eligible for a fabulous prize and badges!
My cards use the following "mix-and-match" dies from several Scrapy Land manufacturers.
|The sentiment is gold heat embossed.|
|Both sides of the slender, designer paper frame are distressed with Crushed Olive ink. It was cut using SB Grand Large Labels.|
|Hope you can see the dry embossing in the white and vellum layers!|
|Added a peek of Sue Wilson California Collection Border, Corner, Tag on the bottom of the card for a touch of elegance.|
|The embossed frame was coated with Tear-ific Tape, |
dredged with Cloud Nine Glitter, and then dry embossed after being die cut.
|The butterfly's base layer is also coated with Velvet Glitter to match the frame.|
|Just a touch of Sue Wilson's border die again, to create texture in the flower arrangement.|
The seam binding was crinkled and spritzed with Tattered Angels.
Scrapy Land Dies:
- Memory Box Lydia Butterfly (top)
- Memory Box Sorona Butterfly (plain)
- Memory Box Finn Butterfly (butterfly body)
- Crafters Companion Die'Sires Kaleidoscope of Butterflies (white cut out and dry embossed in the background of 2 cards)
- Dee's Distinctively Flourish Set 4
- Taylored Expressions Banner Stacklets #1 (to accommodate sentiment)
- Memory Box Chloe Stem (with ribbon)
- Sue Wilson California Collection Border, Corner, Tag
- Spellbinders Grand Large Labels LF-168 (frames), and Grand Large Rectangles
- Spellbinders Foliage Greenery S4-328
- Embossing Folders: Crafter's Companion Floral Wonder (for the frames), Couture Creations Walrus and Carpenter (daisy style background)
- Glitters: SNS Crystal Ice G1058, SNS Pistachio G1053, SNS Cloud Nine Microfine Velvet
- Embossing Powder: SNS Gold Detail (sentiment)
- Adhestives: SNS Double Stick Tear-ific Tapes, Scotch Dimensional, Alleene's Quick Dry Glue
- Spray for Seam Binding: Tattered Angels Vintage Pink Metallic
- Dye Inks for distressing the frames after being glittered
- Flowers, Lace, Ribbon, Pearls
- Stamp: Anna Griffin Sentiments
- Craft Your Passion - #284 "Anything Goes" 10/25
- Crafty Boots - Oct 12 "Pink Challenge" 10/25 (two weeks)
- Sparkle N Sprinkle - Oct "Anything Goes with Loose Glitter/EP" 10/25 used glitters shown above and gold EP.
- Creative Card Crew #94 - "Use Ribbon" Used hand-dyed ribbon in my pink card, and satin ribbon bow tied on one yellow card 10/26
- Sweet Stamps "Oct" 'Anything Goes' 11/1
- Hiding in My Craft Room - #221 Favorite Cutting Tool (my favorite tool is my SB Grand Calibur - all these dies were cut with it, and it is used on every card creation!) 10/24
- Craft-Dee BowZ - October Challenge "Anything Goes with a Bow" 11/1 (my yellow and pink cards each have bows from my CDBZ).