To see my Moving Along With The Times Challenge Post, please click here.
Today I have an elegant Christmas card to share for our Lavinia World Challenge.
It is framed with gold mirror cardstock (I promise it is very similar in color to the gold embossing powder, but it is showing up rather coppery).
The mirror cardstock is popped up dimensionally with a die cut Merry Christmas sentiment done in black glitter.
Lavinia World products:
Thanks for stopping by this morning, and don't forget to play with any rubber or clear stamp for a chance to win a gift card to the Lavinia World store!
- Lavinia World Three Kings
- Lavinia World VersaFine Clair Golden Meadow
- Dies: SW Noble Collection - Ornate Pierced Design CED5507, Tonic Slab Merry Christmas
- Other: Gold embossing powder, Craftwell Love Triangles embossing folder, black glitter, Galaxy Gold Brilliance Ink, Martha Stewart Zig Zag border punch
- Paper: Gold Mirror Cardstock, Gold glossy cardstock, White cardstock
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #452 Embossing (used both wet and dry) 8/30
- Crafty Gals Corner #198 Emboss It! (I have used both wet and dry embossing) 9/10
- Scrapy Land Challenge #120 AG using SL dies (SW and Tonic) 9/1
- Creative Craft Challenges #121 Christmas 9/3
- Merry Little Christmas #13 (August) Anything Christmas 9/5
- The House that Stamps Built #A2819 Anything Goes 9/4