Time for a Sparkle N Sprinkle card.
Today's card is for a dear friend who recently underwent a very serious surgery. It's been a few weeks now, and she is beginning to feel a little better, but has a long way to go. This sweet card should cheer her!
Have you seen the "fix" for blogger comments? If not, click on the red link at the top of my blog.
House Mouse stamps have been among my bestest favorites for over 25 years. They are cute, reveal our own nature to us, and express love and sweetness in the most darling of scenes.
This card is 6" x 6" but the stamp is great for an A2 size as well. White cardstock was folded in half, with pattern paper placed on top.
After spritzing the pieces, I looked at the paper under the pieces. What a great background piece it would make:
Loved the sweet "proverb" in this card. It's a great reminder to anyone who has trouble letting their body mend, too:
Such cuteness and lots of fun to make!
Challenges I'm submitting this card to:
- Aud Sentiments Challenges #206 Anything Goes + Sentiment 7/3
- Crafting With An Attitude #40 Anything Goes 7/5
- Crafty Animals #15 Anything Goes with Animals 6/27
- Monday House Mouse and Friends Challenge #268 AG or birthday - 6/24
- Creative With Stamps Challenge #15 Cute Animals 7/2 (sep post)
- Scrapy Land Challenge #92 AG using die brand from SL 7/1 (several Tonic Studios dies listed below)
- Sweet Stampers Challenges #21 Animals 7/8
- World Wide Open DT Challenge #06 AG for DT (for Sparkle N Sprinkle) 7/15
- Morgan's Art World Challenge (June 15) 7/15
SNS Products Used:
- Images: New Proverb House Mouse, Pansies Set 826 (sentiment) also available digitally
- Dies: Tonic Mixed Edge Rectangles, Tonic Beautiful Brambles, Tonic Flora border die, Tonic Autumnal Oak, Tonic Woodland Aster
- Embossing Powder: Blue Ribbon Detail EP, Mediterranean Star EP, Anti-Static Bag (covers area quickly)
- Glitter: Starfire Ultrafine Glitter G1017
- Inks: VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Black Soot Distress, Peeled Paint Oxide, Broken China Oxide
- Adhesives: 1/2" Tear-ific Tape, Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive with fine point, SNS Dimensional Glue
- Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
- Tim Holtz 9.5" Titanium Shears (for long cutting the Flora die)
- Nuvo Mica Mist in Fresh Pear
- Nuvo Wedgewood Blue Crystal Drops
- Copic Markers
- Cardstock: White 12x6 folded in half, Aqua, pattern papers
- Button with stitching, tag punch