I wish you the very best this Holiday Season.
Did you know Letting Go is Magic at work?
Thanks to Vicki who has inspired me to do the same!
Please click on the photos to enlarge them:
The border was distress with Nocturne Versafine Clair ink, and heat set with black EP that contains glitter. Making a frame around the edge of the scene gives a finished look. I also used an old Martha Stewart border punch for the edges - one white and the other black, for visual interest:
Thanks for popping by - looking forward to seeing your pretties in the challenge!
- Lavinia World Let Your Spirit Take Flight LAV523
- Lavinia World Fairy Bugs LAV471
- Lavinia World Flutterbies LAV556
- Lavinia World Christopher Caterpillar LAV504
- Lavinia World Twilight Fairy LAV469
- Lavinia World Vine LAV165
- Lavinia World Fern Heads LAV470
- Lavinia World A6 Water Mist Lavender Paper
- Lavinia World Uni-Ball Pen Signo Gel in White
- Lavinia World VersaFine Clair inks in Cheerful Yellow (under white EP), Fantasia PurpleMedieval Blue, Nocturne, Morning Mist
- Other: Distress ink Shaded Lilac, MS punch lace trim, Black Glitter EP, White Detail EP, Lavender Mica EP