I am excited to share that Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge will resume on November 1! To get ready, how about reacquainting yourself with the Challenge Rules and become inspired by seeing the newest work of her design team!
Jan is one of those easy-going spirits who enjoys sharing her memories through a vintage, yet contemporary, style. Not only are her PNGs (and JPGs) easy to use individually, they are fun when making a scene, involving several images.
Today's share is a fast-and-easy Christmas card, using a single element from Jan's new "Santa's Jalopy" set which is currently 25% off.
Still not able to hold a pen for long, I opted for the pre-colored image, and made a slight shadow with colored pencils and gamsol.
It felt great using glitter again!
Hoping you will visit her shop today!
Stamps: Jan's Digi Stamps "Santa's Jalopy", Jan's Digi Stamps "Reindeer" (sentiment), Dies: Anna Griffin Slimline Concentric AG-1239H, Pierced Shape, MS Snowflake Punch, Other: Clear Glitter, Cloud Blue Prismacolor pencil.
|Facebook - Shopping - Pinterest - Challenges|
I would like to play in the following Challenges, please:
- World Wide Open DT Challenge #9 "AG DT" 10/15
- Classic Design Challenge #10 "AG" 11/1
- Love to Craft Challenges #63 AG (11-10 sep post)
- AI Art Impressions Challenge #313 Slim Line Cards (toward bottom of post) 10/15
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2139 10/5
- Sweet Stampin Challenge (Sept 25) Christmas in September 10/9 (sep post)
- Merry Little Christmas Challenges #39 Anything Christmas 10/30 (sep post)
- The Holly and the Ivy Challenges #102 Anything Christmas 10/10 (sep post)