Welcome to the All-New Scrapy Land Challenge! My teamies and I are looking forward to to inspiring you with our challenge creations twice a month on the first and third Wednesdays. (Rules are HERE). The Winner and Top Three are selected by the design team. The Winner will be awarded a $15 gift card to the Scrapy Land Store, where there are more than 40 brands of dies and other goodies offered at a discount!
|Spellbinders "Bitty Blossoms" S5-086|
Tattered Lace "Couple" (dancing)
Cheery Lynn "Fanciful Flourish"
(for several fancilful flourish options click here)
Spellbinders "Scalloped Borders Two" S5-202
The easel card is 6" x 6" on white 8.5" X 11" cardstsock. But I wanted to use a punch which required a 6.75" square. Do you ever have the wrong-size card stock for the size card you want? We can still make 6" or 6.5" square easel cards, even with the small cardstock sizes. Because the Silver Glossy base is larger than 6", the "folds" for the easel card are at 6" and 9", leaving only 2" for the final portion.
Below, I've lightened this a little so you can see the navy cardstock details in the roses and leaves.
Sentiment is computer generated using Garineldo01 and Garineldo Plain fonts. They were free here.
Just use a die cut from one of the brands Scrapy Land carries on ANY type project and
Scrapyland's Spellbinders Borderabilities Scalloped Borders One
Scrapyland's Tattered Lace Couple Dancing
Scrapyland's Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms
Scrapyland's Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish
MS Lace Flowers PAP
Aileen's Quick Dry Tacky Glue
Paper: White, Silver Glossy, Navy
Sea Wood Distress Ink
- Crafts 4 Eternity - #191 - Bingo Middle Row - Use a Punch (MS Lace Flowers), the color BLUE (NAVY here), use some die cuts (several shown above) 9/5
- Creative Corner Challenges - Anything Goes - 9/5
- Through the Purple Haze - #57 Anything Goes - 9/6
- Sparkle N Sprinkle - September - Anything Goes With Loose Glitter 10/1
- Ladybug Crafts - September - Anything Goes 10/1
- Clear It Out Challenge - Sept 2 - Anything Goes 9/9 (used Celebration Glitter and Spellbinders Scalloped Borders One which have been in my stash for a long time without being used)
- Fan-Tastic Tuesdays - #51 Anything Goes 9/9
- Through the Craft Room Door - Sept 2-8 - Anything Goes
- SplitCoastStampers #IC454 - Design Seeds (denim color inspiration)
Thanks for dropping by!