Wishing you all the very best as we experience an unusual Life Event globally.
My heart is with each one of you.
In the meantime...
Three Woodland Mice are scared and worried about getting home - to their Safe Place. Eden Fairy explains that Home is not a specific place but wherever they are, no matter what the circumstances, no matter what the hardships, as long as Love is in their hearts. If they will cherish their own dear lives and cherish the lives of their families and friends, they can find themselves SAFELY home.
And so, the mice carefully cross over the River of Misfortune, facing their fear head-on, learning that they are INDEED resilient in the face of adversity.
My cards today depict a night-time excursion, so they are darker than user. The Lavender Water Mist Paper was inked up and altered. I felt like experimenting, and learned a lot in the process.
Then another stencil was placed on the blue stencil, and swiped with Nuvo Mousse:
I learned that the Mousse is impervious to any ink, and acts as a resist.
Maybe I should have tried VersaMark and embossing powder when stamping the fairy? As it happened, I had to restamp the fairy, and heat set her wings with glittery black embossing powder, and FUSSY CUT her! giggle
The periwinkle colored scene uses the Vine image inked with French Blue chalk ink. It was stamped randomly all over the background, and then coated with a white pearlescent mica powder:
These were full of product lessons (for me) and I look forward to playing a little more knowledgeably next time!
Come join the challenge for a chance to win the $15 store credit!
- Stamps: Lavinia World Vine LAV165, Sparkle LAV446, Lavender Water Mist Paper, Three Woodland Mice LAV402, Eden Fairy LAV422, Toadstool Mini LAV216, Slender Mushrooms Mini LAV151, Stars mini LAV152, Fairy Bugs LAV471
- Inks: Versafine Clair in Monarch Purple, Chianti Red, Blue Belle, Nocturne. Distress inks in Broken China and Shaded Lilac
- Embossing Powders: Black with Glitter, Detail Clear
- Misc: Gelly Roll Pen Trio in White
- Papers: Black, Pale Blue, Lavender, Periwinkle Blue