My project today uses only one color of cardstock - WHITE!
This makes it affordable while producing an elegant look.
Below, a little Twinkling Clouds Sparkle N Soft Flock SS107 was applied with Brushable Glue. After drying, I colored the sparkling flock with a Tombow Marker, to give the bunny a furry appearance, and shade certain areas for detail. The deer on the left is also colored with the marker, but without the Twinkling Clouds. The only coloring medium was a single Tombow marker for the doe and bunny.
Once again, only white cardstock was used.
Sparkling Aztec Gold Glitter G1006
Do you see the 3 layers of Fanciful Flourish by Spellbinders?
The front "layer" (shown above) is actually two gold embossed flourishes, adhered back-to-back with Brushable Glue, so that the gold shows front and back.
- Created with Love - #64 Anything goes (11-2)
- Corrosive Challenge - #186 Tic Tac Toe - diagonal "bling, image, layers" (11-9)
- Challenges 4 Everybody - #32 Anything Goes - (11-8)
- Tammy's Scrappin' Corner - #Anything Goes (11-2)
- Party Time Tuesdays - #144 Anything Goes (11-4)
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (11-4)
- Tip Top Tuesday - #113 Seasons - Winter (tip is about detail EP & embossing folders) (11-3)
- Use It Tuesday - #66 Critters - (doe and bunny) (hoarded supplies from the past Aztec Gold Glitter and the white ribbon - both had never been opened)
- Crafty Girls Challenges (4 Krafty Girls) - #5 Anything Goes - (11-14)
- Charisma Cardz Challenge - #43 Anything But Cards - (11-5)