Like many of you, we are experiencing a heat wave with temperatures ranging from 93 - 96 (34C-36C). Be safe in this heat, and keep hydrated!
This is my premier Challenge Post for Lavinia World! While Lavinia World is located in the US and ships worldwide, these delightfully sweet images from the UK are extremely detailed and reasonably priced. Even better, buy $25 and get free shipping! Lavinia World carries other brand coordinating products for your convenience.
Details of our Challenge:
Every second Thursday a new Anything-Goes challenge will be posted. Use a clear or rubber stamp - no digitals. If your project features Lavinia World stamps, your chances to win a $15 gift certificate to the store are doubled.
I stamped with Paradise Blue VersaFine Clair, and heat set with clear detail EP. A heart was die cut from 2" wide Post-it Note "tape". After being inked with a masking technique, clear glitter was adhered to the heart shape, wings, and parts of the flower stem:
The sentiment was stamped using the same color ink as the masked background after being stamped off one time:
It's definitely not a conventional creation using silhouette images, but was lots of fun using tropical, oceanic colors:
Other: Flowers, Blue EP and Blue Glitter, Clear Detail EP, Citrus, Sail Boat Blue and Spun Sugar inks
- A Bit More Time To Craft #92 AG 6/2
- Creative Crafters Challenge #16 AG 6/15
- Creative Cottage Challenges #118 "Use Ink" (inked background, inked image and heat embossed) 6/7
- Penny's Paper Craft Challenge #431 AG 5/30
- Scrapyland Challenges #114 AG SL dies (see dies listed above) 6/5
- Crafty Creations Challenges #391 AG 6/5
- Classic DT Open Challenge #4 May - AG DT 6/1
- World Wide Open DT Challenge #5 AG DT 6/16