- I downloaded Beccy's Beautiful Pear image in black and white, converting it to PNG with transparent background.
- I placed three pears on my word processor and arranged to my liking before printing.
- The pears were then colored with Copic and PC markers.
For texture, a burlap strip was added with partial black die cut on the left. The sentiment was stamped with Nocturne VF Clair and heat set with a black detail EP that contains glitter, so the sentiment sparkles and shines:
The sentiment (from my new floral rubber stamp set which will debut on April 1) has been heat set with white detail embossing powder. The crinkled ribbon is seam binding with different color inks:
- Beccy's Challenges (new blog location) AG using a Beccy Muir image 4/1
- Crafting with Friends #1 Anything Goes 3/30
- Aud Sentiments #223 Any Sentiment except HB 4/4 (sep post)
- Scrapy Land Challenges #110 AG SL dies (SB Grommet Tags, Spellbinders Grand Ovals, SB Floral Ovals, Sue Wilson Indian Ocean Tag Duo, SB Grand Decorative Labels One) 4/2 (sep post)
- A Bit More Time to Craft #88 Anything Goes 4/1 (sep post)
- Crafty Friends Challenge #106 "Spring Colors" 4/6
Last week our Chinese Fringe Plants were blooming. This one is on the side in the back. They will stop blooming in a week, and I'll drastically prune it. The new foliage will come out a pretty burgundy color for the next 6 months.
|Close up - taken from a nursery|