So many magical things to touch and see. Tiny fish nibbled at my toes, anemones tried to catch my inquiring fingers, starfish clung stubbornly to rocks, crabs scurried into crevices.
Scrapbook Stamp Society offers a variety of image styles. Dreaming On Aquamarine Tides by Mitzi Sato Wiuff is in my card share today.
Her image speaks to me - the calling of the sea with delicate and amazing creatures called Sea Dragons. Did you know they are real? (cousins to the sea horse).
Mitzi's image also inspired the Sentiment which reflects how I feel about my you, my blogging friends - a special love which goes soul to soul, because that is what we see in each other on-line - we see the Soul of our friends.
To the left is the open card laying flat after being taken out of a regular A7 envelope.
A few more photos:
What is especially different for me is the choice of colors - definitely out of my norm. But the coral red is reminiscent of star fish, sea shells, corals, sea anemones, and other dear oceanic creatures.
Gratefully submitted to the following fabulous Challenges:
- Scrapbook Stamp Society - use a Die Cut, Punch or Cut file (3 different SB dies, an unknown vine die cut, Martha Stewart branch punch)
- Lady Anne's Challenge - #2 Easel Card (shaped easel card)
- Ooh-la-la-Creations Challenge - "Inspired by Nature" (ocean and ocean life)
- Songbird Challenges - #21 "All Creatures Great and Small" (sea dragons, cousins of sea horses)
- Avenue 613 - #21 Anything Goes
- Scrappy Frogs Challenge - "Free Choice"
- That Craft Place - "Dies and Punches" (Spellbinders and Martha Stewart)
- Totally Gorjuss - #184 Water - (under the sea)
- Digi Makeover - #90 Anything Goes (referred by Eret!)
- Path of Positivity Challenge - #2 Love and Interconnectedness
- Scrapbook Stamp Society's Dreaming On Aquamarine Tides by Mitzi Sato Wiuff
- Computer-Generated Sentiments
- Spellbinders: Grand Labels Four
- Martha Stewart Twig/branch punch
- Copic Markers
- Paper: Textured Deep Turquoise, Coral Red, Neenah White
- Inks: Mountain Rose Dye Base, Copic Markers
- Adhesives: PPA, Quick Dry Tacky
- Embellies from my stash: tiny sea shells, flowers, beads, glitters, eye-lash yarn, shell fragments
- Pure Gold Flake Medium by USArt Quest
Thanks for stopping by today!
"Soul to Soul" hugs,