(as always, if you are reading directly on my blog, click on photos to enlarge)
Back to Basics and Beyond Challenge!
Folded, it measures 6" x 4":
It's a simple design
without many layers,
and would have looked prettier with more ink and dry embossed layers for texture.
The image (a virgin stamp that is at least 12 years old) is by Impression Obsession,
stamped with VersaFine,
and colored with Tombow markers.
The front cut is larger than
the 2nd panel cut,
to offer a turquoise mat
against the glittery white frame in front.
I didn't know how to keep the card closed for photographing.
The second panel still only shows a glimpse of the image beneath, but frame it differently:
- Glitters: Diamond Dust Ultrafine Glitter, Margarita Micro Fine Glitter, Blue Haze Micro Fine Glitter
- Adhesives: Nuvo Deluxe Fine Tip, Brushable Glue
- Stamp: Impression Obsession Hummingbird H1503, Anna Griffin "You Are" greetings
- Inks: Deep Lagoon VersaFine, Mermaid Lagoon, Black Soot, Shabby Shutters & Tumbled Glass Distress, Nocturne VersaFine Clair
- Spellbinders: Labels Four, 5x7 Elegant Labels Four, Shapeabilities Foliage
- Tombow Markers
- Daisy Petals die set
- SU Modern Label Punch
- My Time To Craft #377 "More Than One Fold" 8/25
- Pile It On #145 "New Technique and/or Oldest Stash" (NBUS stamp over 10 years old and old SB dies AND new-for-me technique in card fold) 9/2 (sep post)
- Cardz 4 Galz #78 "Dies and/or Punches" (have used several dies and one punch) 8/29
- Word Art Wednesday #348-349 Sentiment Innie and Outie "you are very special to me" 8/29
- ScrapyLand Challenges #96 AG with dies SL sells (Spellbinders: Labels Four, 5x7 Elegant Labels Four, Shapeabilities Foliage) 9/5
- World Wide Open DT Challenge #8 AG for DT 9/15