Hi, Blogging Friends!
Today I'm showing the 2nd card as Sweet Stamps' January Guest Designer! I hope you will stop by and see their many pretty stamp designs, stencils, dies, and art supplies.
The Sweet Stamps Blog challenge this week is WINTER BLUES. Please visit the Sweet Stamps Blog to see the beautiful inspiration the Sweeties have designed for you!
- Sweet Stamps Floral Wrap Rubber Stamp 4004
- Sweet Stamps Sending Happy Thoughts Rubber Stamp 9115
- Sweet Stamps Fuschia
- Sweet Cuts Fancy Leaf die cut
- Sweet Stamps Danube Blue Memento Ink
- Sweet Stamps Spun Sugar Distress Ink
(anyone ELSE recall that term?)
My card has fewer cracks to let the pretty Fuschia image be seen. It is distressed with the same color ink the image was stamped in (Danube Blue Memento).
Have you noticed that the stamped Floral Wrap 4004 image is on the left at the top, but on the right on the bottom? (giggle)
Sweet Stamps Fuschia
Sweet Stamps Floral Wrap 4004
Sweet Stamps Sending Happy Thoughts 9115
Sweet Cuts Fancy Leaf die cut
Sweet Stamps Danube Blue Memento Ink
Sweet Stamps Spun Sugar Distress Ink
Scrapy Land Spellbinders Scallop Squares Classic
Scrapy Land Copic Sketch Markers
Spellbinders Grand Labels One
Spellbinders Grand Decorative Labels One
Spellbinders Luscious Labels One
EKSuccess corner punch
Ink: Danube Blue Memento, VersaMark, Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue, Spun Sugar Distress
Challenges this card is submitted to:
- Die Cut Divas (Jan 1) - Anything Goes with Die Cuts - P1 M (please see list of die cuts above)
- Artistic Inspirations #122 - Anything Goes with A Twist of New (new stamps, new Danube Blue Ink, New Reverse Technique) 1/18
- Crafting from the Heart #42 - Anything Goes - 1/18