I also have a special BOO BOO edition today!
where we love to celebrate any project with a critter on it! Critters include mythical creatures, animal toys and everything alive (except humans and flora)!
Our very generous sponsor this month is:
A Day For Daisies Digital Stamps.
She has such a unique style and wonderful characters.
My card features the delightful "Happy Love Day" Bunny
For my project, I cropped the balloons off the bunny, flipped her vertically, and made a bunny conversation with one bunny handing her friend sweet birthday balloons!
I then die cut the bunny panel - notice that I did not have the hearts in the background facing the correct direction:
It was time to adhere the frame to the card.
It was THEN that I noticed my BLUNDER!
BOO BOO TIME!
In order for the interior hearts to line up with the incorrectly cut bunny panel, the hearts would have had to be adhered SIDEWAYS (as shown below). Too bad the bunnies were already ruggedly adhered. A 45 degree angle shift would have fixed the problem. Sooooooo.....
I just let the interior panel be off center, and NOT lined up!
What's a girl to do?
(see the white spaces around the interior panel?)
Still, it was fun glittering die cuts, adding flowers, and even a little dragonfly, to make things sweet. And now you know, some blunders simply cannot be hidden!
For those of you who love digital images, and have frogs, bunnies, grasshoppers, and other "hoppity" type critters, here is a cute digital sentiment. Click on the sentiment to make it full size. Then right click to download as a SAVE PNG. (not for commercial use). I hope you enjoy it!
A Freebie Gift PNG to my Followers-
NOT for commercial use:
- Stamps: A Day For Daisies "Happy Love Day" Bunny, Computer Generated "Hoppy Birthday" (freebie gift to my followers - not for commercial use)
- Dies: SB Lovin' Diamonds die set, SB "Leaves So Very Gorgeous", Dee's Distinctively Flourish Sset 4, Sue Wilson Dandelion Clocks
- Glitter: Purple, Green, Clear mixed with Pink
- Ink: Adirondack Citron, Plum, Purple
- DLArt Lavender ribbon, flowers
Challenges I would like to play in please:
- The Cutie Pie Challenge #136 Make it Cute and With Ribbons & Bows 7/7
- Penny's Challenges #436 Anything Goes (go to 2nd linky) 7/2
- Crafty Creations #393 Anything Goes 7/9
- Aud Sentiments #230 Anything Goes + a sentiment 7/9
- Crafty Friends #113 Things Beginning with B (bunnies, balloons, birthday and BOO-BOOs! giggle) 7/9 (lower part of post)
- World Wide Open DT Challenge #6 AG for a DT 7/15
- DL.ART July Anything Goes challenge 8/1