Friday, July 05, 2019
Important Blogger Profile Options STEP-BY-STEP
A quick STEP-BY-STEP on how to enable your profile and help your blogging friends find your personal blog(s). It especially helps bloggers return the favor of leaving a comment on your own blog when you have left a comment on theirs.
1. Go to your Blogger Dashboard (the "draft side" of your blog)
2. On the left, scroll down to settings and click on the little gear.
3. Click on BASICS just under the gear.
4. On the right, under BASIC, click on PRIVACY and click on YES to both those questions.
5. Click on SAVE CHANGES.
Now, Stay in Settings and scroll down to USER SETTINGS. It is the last setting option on the left..
1. GENERAL - USER PROFILE pops up. CLICK ON EDIT.
2. Click the box for SHARE MY PROFILE (very important).
3. Show my email address (use your preferred email address)
4. Select blogs to display (click on that)
5. UNCHECK any boxes that are not your personal blog. That way, when visitors see your profile, they will know exactly what your personal blog is, and not have to figure out if it is one of the others.
Hope this helps!