and heartfelt love to all my international friends and followers!
Thanks for your ongoing support and encouragement.
GASP! Today's card has no glitter and no die cuts!
(I had vintage elements of a dove, a time piece, and a butterfly).
It probably looks much better like this!
While the US has her flaws (since we are a flawed people), I am so grateful to live here, at this time, and in this place. I am grateful for all the lives over the centuries who made it possible for our country to exist, and for those folks with my DNA who endured so I could be here today.
Probably my biggest wish for everyone worldwide is that they could enjoy a blessed Freedom. A Freedom of both Daily Living and of Sacrificial Responsibility.
Thanks for stopping by today! Looking forward to seeing your projects using stars and stripes of ANY TYPE at Moving Along With The Times.
- Image: Rubber Monger Flag rubber stamp, SNS Patriotic rubber stamp set, Digital Statue of Liberty.
- Misc: Antique Gold EP, Bronze Fran-tage Mica fragments, Martha Stewart Starlight punch.
- Paper: Vellum, digitally made designer paper, Navy, White
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VF Clair Golden Meadow, Walnut Distress Ink, two types of colored pencils, and Gamsol
Challenges I'd like to play in please:
- International Art and Soul #61 Stars and/or Stripes 7/7
- Always Fun Challenges #117 Patriotic 7/7
- Stinkin' Inkers Challenge (July) Stars and Stripes 8/7
- World Wide Open DT Challenge (June) AG DT 7/15
- Fab N Funky Challenges #447 "Stars and/or Stripes" 7/10
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesdays Challenge (July 3) "Stars and/or Stripes" 7/10
- The House That Stamps Built Challenge DCCJ319 Red White Blue 8/1