My story begins in the early pre-dawn hours of a lovely Autumn morning, when most critters are still enjoying a snooze, and the first light is a blend of moonshine and sun's twilight in that cozy pinky-salmon color.
Lavinia World happens!
Finally the fairies were stamped and heat set with black detail EP:
Details of our Lavinia World Challenge (not to be confused with Lavinia Stamp LLC in the UK)
Every second Thursday a new Anything-Goes challenge will be posted with chances to win a $15 gift certificate to the store, and badges for your blog. Use ANY BRAND clear or rubber stamps - no digitals. If your project features Lavinia World stamps, your chances to win double.
- Lavinia World Freya's House
- Lavinia World Stars Miniature
- Lavinia World Leaf 2 Miniature
- Lavinia World Creeping Vine
- Lavinia World Fairy Foragers
- Lavinia World VersaFine Clair Acorn Brown
- Lavinia World VersaFine Clair Nocturne
- Lavinia World Zig Cartoonist Brush Pen - White
- Lavinia World Paper "Unforgotten" scene
- Aged Mahogany and Fossilized Amber Distress Inks
- Embossing Powders: Clear Detail, Black Detail, Copper with Glitter in it
- Spellbinders Grand Labels One, Grand Decorative Labels One