SIGH - Happiness is Autumn in Florida.
Oldies but Goodies: the old Peddler's Pack stamp from 2002, and the pretty vellums from 2003, embellishments which are years old, and the MS daisy punch which is likely 8-10 years old.
Dry embossed and distressed, the frame is popped up. The dark brown Coordinations Paper has been dry embossed and sanded.
A few Autumn colored rhinestones adorn the card and cover a few boo-boos.
The vellum has a metallic pearlescent sheen (banners) with a computer generated sentiment "Come and meet my roses...":
Thanks for popping by today! I hope you enjoyed my Autumn colored roses!
And be sure to add your pretty flower project to the
- Images: Peddler's Pack Roses (bought in 2002 and still virginal) YIKES!, computer-generated sentiment
- Dies: Grand Nestabilities Large Labels, Sue Wilson Pierced Flags, Memory Box Chloe Stems
- Punches: MS Daisy Edge
- Embossing Folder: Craftwell Love Triangles, Craftwell Delicate Dots
- Inks: Memento Cantaloupe, Tea Dye Distress Ink, Old Paper Distress Ink
- Paper: Gold Pearl Vellum, White Pearl Vellum, Tan, Neenah Ivory, Coordinations Brown
- MISC: Copic Markers, Burnished Bronze Embellishment Mousse, Flowers, Grosgrain Ribbon, Jewels, Leaves
- Paradise of Stamps #59 Autumn 10/31
- Sparkles Monthly Challenges #97 Autumn Colors 11/15
- Sweet Stampers Challenges #12 Autumn 11/10
- The Rubber Buggy #4 Autumn 11/1
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge #17 Anything Goes for a DT 11/1
- Crafty Addicts #41 Anything Goes with Autumn Colors 11/1
- Crafty Creations #353 Anything Goes 11/7
- Crafty Gals Corner #146 Anything Goes 11/1
- Inspiration Destination Challenge #136 Anything Goes 11/1 (sep post)
- Simon Says (Oct 25) Anything Goes 11/1 (sep post)
and from Linda's Peaceful Place: