Today I am guest designing for a fun challenge blog calledTHE CRAZY CHALLENGE. (thank you for giving me this opportunity, Crazies!)
This fortnight's challenge is HALLOWEEN #259.
So get your creepiest stuff together and join in the fun!
and were inspired by Sketch-Tanten, Card Mania, House of Cards:
The sentiment cracks me up - or should I say "cackles me up"?
The Ink Colors:
The second is the same card, but without a vest. I think it might be my favorite:
distressed with DI's Chipped Sapphire, Stormy Sky, Blue Print, Sea Wood and Memento Paris Dusk and Tuxedo Black. The stencil was done with Sea Wood DI.
Even the simple interior would make a cute Halloweenie Card:
Don't forget to upload your Halloweenie creations to THE CRAZY CHALLENGE!
A little tidbit about the Tonic Stamp Platform:Are you new to stamping, or sometimes a little clumsy, like me with my FUMBLE FINGERS, or just need a helping hand sometimes? This product may be just what you want. I am very much enjoying it. For more details and videos, please click here.
- Images: Sparkle N Sprinkle "Cackle On" and "Witching Hour" rubber stamp sets.
- Dies: Die-Versions "Fall Friends" border, SB Circles, Sue Wilson Double Pierced Circles, MS Spider Web border punch.
- Papers: black glitter paper, black, white, slime green, pumpkin orange
- Assorted Dye Base Inks, VersaMarker, VersaMark, clear embossing powder, stencil
- House of Cards (Oct 1) CAS Halloween and/or colors 11/1 (check tab month after?)
- Aud Sentiments #190 Usse a Die Cut Plus a Sentiment 10/17 sep post 10/18
- The Crafter's Cafe #182 "Use Die Cuts and/or Punches 10/14 (Die-Versions "Fall Friends" border, SB Circles, Sue Wilson Double Pierced Circles, MS Spider Web border punch)
- If you give a crafter a cookie #79 Inspiration Panel 10/18 (bottom of post)
- Delicious Doodles (Oct 1) "Halloween - Scary or Cute" 11/1
- Crafty Calendar Challenge (Oct 7) Halloween 11/4 (sep post day before)
- Dragonfly Dreams "Fully Loaded - Busy" (my third card) 11/5
- Sketch-Tanten Sept 15 #36 Sketch SHOWN IN POST 11/15 (sep post day after)
- Scrapy Land #75 Anything Goes Using SL Die (3rd card uses Die-Versions "Fall Friends" border, SB Circles, Sue Wilson Double Pierced Circles) 10/16 sep post
- Craftaholics R Us #39 "Halloween" 10/11
- Crafty Gals Corner #143 "Add a Bat" 10/11 (bat in sky and in border)
- Card Mania Challenge #97 Color Combo 11/1 (sep post 10/30)