It's about The Consequences of Eating Too Much Candy - A House Mouse Halloween Tale
I colored with Coppic Markers, Prismacolor Pencils, and distressed with inks.
It was this virginal Mud Pie Tale rubber stamp I've owned for 2 years? 3 years? 4 years? I cannot recall when it was purchased, but last summer, as I colored it, and thought it could be either BACK TO SCHOOL or HALLOWEEN - trying to educate the wee mice on the consequences of eating too many sweets.
I want to play in Retro Rubber's "Boo!" Challenge.But I'm not positive how old the stamp is - poor memory. It is well over a year old however.
Too Cute! It's actually versatile image.
(Psst! My favorite part is at the far left - all you can see is a curled tale of someone sneaking candy, more than likely!)
- Stampendous Cling Mud Pie Tale rubber stamp (not sure what year this was purchased 2015? see writing above)
- Punches: MS Zig Zag Embossed Edger, Jack O'Lantern Deep Edge,
- House Mouse and Friends Challenge Blog #251 Anything Halloween Goes! 10/14 (sep post)
- Retro Rubber #73 "Boo!" 10/20 (sep post)
- Love to Scrap Challenge Blog #102 "Frightfully Fun" (sep post) 10/31
- Make My Monday #56 Animal Antics 10/15
- Crafty Animals Anything Goes with an Animal 10/31
- Crea Chicky's Challenge Blog #13 "Halloween" 10/26 (colored with Copic Markers and Distress Ink)
- Alphabet Challenge "P is for Pumpkin" 10/27 (5 Jack-o-Lantern pumpkins)
- Path of Positivity Challenge #52 Surround Yourself with Literature 11/5
- Animal Friends Challenge #55 Halloween - Autumn 10/31 (sep post) C10
- Victorine Stamps #13 Mood Board 10/27