I hope this finds you well and enjoying the season.
Today I am guest designing for a fun challenge blog called
(thank you for giving me this opportunity, Crazies!)
This fortnight's challenge is COLOR THEME #260.
So get your Pretty Autumn Colors out and join in the fun!
(click on the image below to enlarge)
I embossed the background, sentiment, and around the leaves and acorn with Copper Kettle Cosmic Semi-Transparent EP. Because it is semi-transparent, the color changes depending on the colors behind it. For example, see the green leaf below, distressed with Citrus Green, Indian Gold, and Orange Blush Embellishment Mousse? The Copper EP changed to a pinker hue when touching the Orange Blush Mousse.
On the inside, I used the negative portion of leaves from the same die set, distressing with a little hybrid ink and Indian Gold Mousse:
Don't forget to upload your lovely Autumn creations to THE CRAZY CHALLENGE!
- Inks: Lettuce Dye, Brilliance Orange Pearl, Brilliance Galaxy Gold, Distress Scattered Straw, Distress Crushed Olive, Nuvo Acorn Brown and Safari Green Hybrid Permanent inks.
- Embossing Powder: Copper Kettle Cosmic Semi-Transparent EP
- Images: Rubber Cottage Covered Bridge Collage RC-566I (retired) Purchased in 2005 and only used once (hanging head in shame), Wisps of Autumn Rubber Stamp set (first time used 2 years old), also available digitally here.
- Cardstock: Neenah Ivory, Green, Pale Gold, Orange
- Dies: Autumnal Oak Die set, Autumn Die Collection - Fallen Leaves, Tonic Ribbon and Bow Layering set.
- Embellishment Mousse: Citrus Green, Indian Gold, Orange Blush
- Crafty Catz Challenge #389 Anything Goes with Autumn Colors 10-26.
- Moving Along With the Times #56 Autumn/Fall 10/25 (sep post)
- The Crafty Addicts #41 Anything Goes Autumn Colors 10/31
- Stamping Sensations (Oct 1) Autumn Glory 11/1
- Dare2BArtzy (Oct 1) Fall Colors 11/1
- A Bit More Time To Craft "Anything Goes" #54 11/1
- World Wide Open DT Challenge Anything for a DT Goes 11/15
- A Perfect Time to Craft #10 Anything Goes 10/31 (sep post)
- Crafting from the Heart #180 Anything Goes 10/31
- Emerald City Crafts Challenges #4 Anything Goes 10/31