Thanks for visiting today - I am sharing some Christmas cards.
|Facebook - Shopping - Pinterest - Challenges|
After die cutting the frame, I burnished white microfine glitter in the frame's details:
Lastly, I have a 5x7 card. On my word processor, I change the color to Sepia then inked the areas with Aged Mahogany Distress ink.
The frame was distressed with Brilliance Gold and the glasses were highlighted with an aqua pencil.
Now for my boo-boo:
Now that I've pointed it out, you can clearly see that Santa is "floating" in the air in an un-level manner. To be honest, my card was nearly completed, and everything had already been glued down.
So I cut out some gold flourishes and positioned them in a way that sorta-kinda hides my huge blunder. You can still see the boo boo because you know about it. But maybe my recipient won't notice it (giggle).
Haunted Santa (laughing)
Hop on over and play with us - who knows?
You might be the winner of the $10 store gift voucher!
Red Oval Card:
- Dies: SB Floral Ovals (glittered) Punches: 2 Circle Punches
- Paper: White, Red, old DP
- Inks: Black Soot Oxide, Tea Dye Distress, Rain Forest VersaFine Clair
Green Stripe Card:
- Dies: Tonic English Picnic Layering set, Punch: SU Modern Label
- Paper: White, Green Inks: Rain Forest VersaFine Clair
- Microfine white glitter (in the frame)
Sepia Brown Card:
- Dies: SB Victorian Crest, SB Classic Ovals, DieVersions "Tis the Season", Cheery Lynn Holly Lace Flourish
- Paper: Black, White, Burgundy, Pale Taupe, Gold Vellum, Gold Glossy
- Inks: Digitally made Sepia Tone Image from colored image, then used distress and oxide inks on image, Brilliance Gold on frame and Copics (RV32, E16) PrismaColor Pencil aqua (glasses)
- Embossing Folder: Crafters Companion Stone Wall
- Sparkles Christmas Challenge #106 Santa 12/1
- Crafty Friends #123 Christmas 12/1
- Pearly Sparkles #46 Christmas 12/1
- World Wide Open DT Challenge #11 AG DT related 12/15
- Kerst/Christmas FB Challenge #11 AG Christmas 11/30
- Make My Monday #109 Red, Green and White (my red card) 11/20