Hello, Blogging Friends! It's great to see you again.
In case I do not say it often enough - I am SO GRATEFUL for your friendship!
There's a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Challenges today!
I like being able to frugally place the more expensive papers in the Stamp Platform and eek out every little bit. It doesn't matter what size the paper is. Because I am Staz-On ink challenged, I needed to restamp this image five times. I was so grateful to be able to finally use the Staz-On, however, because I wanted to color with distress inks:
A little vintage lace, and the vintage Season's Greetings for the post card.
And be sure to add your pretty monochromatic project to the
- Stampendous Cling Snowy Postcard rubber stamp
- Dies: Tonic English Picnic, Cheery Lynn Holly Lace Flourish, Die Versions "Season's Greetings" Sweet Wordlets
- Nuvo Cosmic Brown Embellishment Mousse
- Tonic Stamp Platform
- Inks: Staz-On Timber Brown, Memento Rich Cocoa, Distress inks Tea Dye, Antique Linen, Aged Mahogany, Walnut Stain
- Paper: Neenah White, Pearlized Brown, Ivory
- Embossing Folder: Crafters Companion Elegant Snowfall, Craftwell Modern Stripes
- The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #16 Anything Christmas Goes 10/15 (sep post) 15C
- Christmas Cards All Year Round (Oct 1) Christmas in Monochromatic Browns 11/1 (bottom of post)
- Classic DT Open Challenge (#17) Anything DT Goes 11/1 (sep post)
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1471 Anything Goes 10-16 (sep post)
- Monochrome Magic #5 Anything Monochrome 11/1
- Kerst/Christmas Challenges #10 Anything Christmas Goes 11/1 (sep album)
- Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog (Sept 27) Anything Christmas Goes 10/27 (sep post 11-3)
- Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #260 Sketch 10/15 (sep post)