Today's card is for April's mid-month reminder at the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps! If you use a JDS image in your card, please mention it. There is a 2nd draw specifically for those who use one of Jan's fun images.
Jan's Digi's now has a freebie section. New items will be added periodically. My card uses one of the freebies.
To create my card, I colored with Copic Markers, Spun Sugar DI, and Salty Ocean Oxide with used two sets and a freebie image (just click on them to enlarge):
|*NEW* Early May Bouquet 8 images Sale $3.00|
|Showers of Tulips 923 - 16 images|
one image was cropped twice
an enlarged area.
Two pale lines were added
at a 90 degree angle
on the right.
Folds flat for mailing:
From the new freebie section:
Perfect for any occasion! It's going to be a birthday card for a dear friend:
Looking forward to seeing your project in the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps!
Products: Jan's Digi Images: Early May Bouquet, freebie section sentiment, Showers of Tulips 923 (Happiness Sentiment), Sue Wilson Noble Double Pierced Squares set B, Spun Sugar DI, Salty Ocean Oxide, Copic Markers, Martha Stewart punches (Doily Lace Trim & Daisy Edge).
I'd like to play in the following fine challenges please:
- Outlawz Twisted Thursday AG with theme COLOR IT (colored with Spun Sugar DI, Salty Ocean Oxide, Copic Markers) 5/4 (2 of 5 allowed entries)
- Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge #4 AG (entry 2 of 3) 5/12
- Triple B Challenge (April 2) Blooms 4/30 (2nd of 3 possible entries)
- The Paper Funday Challenge #52 AG with Flower Power 5/1 (2nd of 6 possible entries)
- Friendship Challenge #86 "Let flowers do the talking" 4/30 (2nd of 2 possible entries)
- My Time To Craft Challenge #505 Easter Flowers or Spring Flowers 4/20
- Double Trouble Challenge #136 Celebrate a Special Lady 4/27 (2nd of 4 possible entries)
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #204 Anything Goes (5/1 or 5/7)
- QKR Stampede Challenge #465 Anything Goes 5/1) (1st of 3 possible entries)