My blog is called "Creative Smiles" because my designs are the result of incorporating mistakes. With fumble fingers that drop whatever they are holding - repeatedly, it takes a lot of giggles, smiles and creative patience during my crafting process. xx

Monday, April 03, 2023

April 4 (2010) - Happy Blogaversary to me!

 Happy Blogaversary to me! (giggle) It really is a wonderful celebration because that is how I met most of you - my precious on-line friends. I cannot thank you enough for your kindnesses, card exchanges, sweet comments, and constant inspiration and support.

Most of you already have everything you could possibly want, but for this special event, I'd like to extend a few freebies to you. Please do not sell them - I'll gladly donate to any challenge blog or person who would like them. Just email me at ELLISDONNA70@GMAIL.COM and let me know which set(s) you would like.

The sets I'm offering as free gifts are:

Vintage Country Home (sample card made here) or scroll down on this page to see what others have made.











scroll down on this page to see what others have made.


Again, many thanks for enhancing my life with your on-line friendships! Because I am homebound, I treasure each one of you more than you can know!

Stamping Hugs,



19 comments:

Kathyk said...

Happy Blogversary to you

Kathyk

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Happy Blogaversary!!! And thanks so much for your offer of a free digi stamp, so kind of you!

Chris said...

Happy Blogaversary Donna- 13 years today! It's been a pleasure knowing you and enjoying the beautiful inspiration you provide. So generous of you to offer the free digi sets, thank you.
hugs xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Happy Blogaversary Donna
Carol x

Donna said...

Happy Blogaversary dear friend. You are so talented and kind, you are so appreciated also!

brenda said...

Well done on hanging in there and keeping your blog inspiring us for so long Donna, I know it's not always been easy as you face so many health challenges.

I for one gain great pleasure seeing your creations, wonderful colour work and creative use of dies.

We share so much apart from craft, as just mentioned in my reply to you.

B x

Lori m said...

Happy Blogaversary to you! How incredible your Sentiments and shared images are, gorgeous on everyone, hugs, Lori

KarinsArtScrap said...

Happy Blogaversary to you Donna

we started the same time almost I started in febr 2010

gr karin

Verna Angerhofer said...

Happy blogaversary! I’m so glad I met you! Even though I don’t blog anymore I am so glad I did for awhile. I was forced from blogging and I didn’t have the ambition to struggle setting up a new one. But at least I was blessed with many wonderful online friends along my blogging adventure. And you were always there for me when I had difficulty too. Bless your heart! Have a wonderful day!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Happy 13th Anniversary, my dear! XOX

Donna Phelan said...

Happy Blog-A-Versary! It's amazing how time flies when you are creating lol Mine is later this month, but only 10 years old! Congratulations!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Aww, Donna, happy blogaversary! It's a celebration for me, too, as blogging is how I met you. I go way back in blogging, but don't know exactly the date as I'm on my third blog. You are so kind to offer the freebies. I've gotten out of the habit of digis other than sometimes printing up several of the sentiments, such as those you've shared. I do have the third set and love it. I've used those sentiments a lot. Thank you for everything, especially for being my friend!

Conniecrafter said...

Happy Blogaversary!!! I am thinking we met on the Dies R Us design team, is that true? I am terrible at remember things, your mind is much more with it then mine :). Thanks for the years of friendship and all the prayers you have lifted up for me and help you have given to me too. You are a very sweet and caring lady and we are all so lucky to know you :) Hugs my friend!!

Lisa said...

Happy blogaversary!

Sue said...

Happy blogaversary Donna, I always love to visit your cheery blog! xx

Chrissy said...

Happy Blogaversary Donna, and I'm with you, so lovely to have Bloggie friends and this craft in our lives, it makes getting up every day, and to be able to make something, or colour it, or glue, just worth it..and I thank YOU for your lovely visits and kind words, always a pleasure..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lena said...

Happy Blogaversary Donna! It reminded me that I can't remember when my blogaversary is and you know that now I have to go look for it :-) I'm not even sure where we met, but I'm so glad you did. Your inspiration and kindness are always so welcome. Thank you! xx

Donna Walls said...

Happy Blogaversary Donna. Thanks for being a great friend and lovely person. Thanks for the Freebies and always being there for me!

Sue said...

Love how you cut he rose image up! Awesome card and coloring. Hope all is well with you.

big Hugs,
Sue