My blog is called "Creative Smiles" because my designs are the result of incorporating mistakes. With fumble fingers that drop whatever they are holding - repeatedly, it takes a lot of giggles, smiles and creative patience during my crafting process. xx

Friday, February 07, 2020

Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop Winner

Wow!
Thank you to the 94 visitors who left comments for the
"It's a Girl Thing"
blog hop


My give away prize is 

And my random winner is:

BUNNY!

Thank you for participating in our awareness blog hop!

Please email me so I can order your Amazon gift card.




11 comments:

Bunny said...

You know when you get ready to read who the winner is and then you do a double because you read your own name? That was exciting. Thank you for the blog hop, the hard work and the lovely prize. [Bunny]

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay, Bunny! Congrats! Thank you, Donna, for the giveaway and hop!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to Bunny! Enjoy!

Lori m said...

Congrats to you Bunny, hugs, Lori m

KraftyKoolKat said...

Congrats Bunny.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations Bunny.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations Bunny. Enjoy.

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congrats Bunny
Gr Karin

Mac Mable said...

Many congratulations to Bunny and thank you on raising awareness of the Turner Syndrome x.

creationsnz said...

Hi DOnna, just have to say I love the photo of the pink poppies at the top of your blog - stunning! CarolG

Monica C. said...

Congrats Bunny!