This month's sponsor is Sheepski Designs and the theme is:
Feminine + Monochromatic
My 5x7 card features Andrea Norris' pretty pensive Coffee Break digital stamp.
Colored with Blue tone Copic Markers, I die cut an enlarged image to make a close up of this lovely stamp.
More of my Great Aunt's 1930's vintage lace was used. It always makes me feel close to her using her sewing stash from long ago. How nice it was the perfect color for my card! Of course, I could not pass up adding a little glitter to the sentiment and leaves.
- Sheepski Designs Coffee Break digital stamp
- Papers: Mariposa Matstack, Aqua, White
- Glitter (clear with a little aqua added)
- Punches: MS Decco Fans edge, MS 3-in-1 Hydrangea, SU Label, SU corner rounder
- Dies: Surprise Creation pierced scallops, SB Bitty Blossoms
- Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
A little gift to you:
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Sheepski Designs FB Challenge AG + Option Love 2/19
- World Wide Open DT Challenge AG DT 3/15
- QKR Stampede Challenge #385 AG 2/20
- Alphabet Challenge Blog (2-14) Challenge W Anything you Wish 2/28 (birthday wishes)
- Digi Choosday Craft Challenge Wk 6 (Feb 11) AG 2/23
- Classic Crafty FB Challenge (Feb) AG 3/1 (30% off)
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2006 AG 2/17
- The Paper Girls Challenge #193 Birthdays 2/16
- Allsorts Challenge Blog #559 Use Dies and/or Punches 2/22 (Punches: MS Decco Fans edge, MS 3-in-1 Hydrangea, SU Label, SU corner rounder -- Dies: Surprise Creation pierced scallops, SB Bitty Blossoms)
- A Bit More Time to Craft #110 AG 3/1