So glad you are here. There is a little freebie gift for you at the end of my post.
It's time for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps where a $10 store credit is given to a winner every challenge!
JDS is having a Design Team Call.Details HERE.
|Facebook - Shopping - Pinterest - Challenges|
The tea time set comes with colored options as well as Black and White. My images have been colored with Copic Markers.
A "table" was inked in place, and the flowers placed in the slit, with dimensional adhesive popping the flowers up:
The table top and green panel were distressed with the same ink:
Close Up of dimension:
The entire white panel is popped up on this very simple, yet pretty card:
- Jan's Digi Stamps "Tea Time" set
- Spellbinders Detailed Scallop 5x7 Rectangles
- Green, Pink, Express-it White papers
- Copic Markers, Distress Inks
- **NEW**Classic DT Open Challenge was hacked so the DT created a new Challenge blog called Classic Design Challenge. With the new blog, the team has decided to make it Open to ALL CRAFTERS, not just design team members (lucky for me since it is one of my favorite challenges, and I am resigning from all but one DT next month). The new Challenge has the same wonderful designers, the same caring recognition of crafters, and same talented inspiration. Please visit them and become their follower so we can return the favor for their hard work. Challenge #1 Anything Goes 2/1
- ScrapyLand #129 AG using SL dies (Spellbinders Detailed Scallop 5x7 Rectangles) 1/14
- A Bit More Time to Craft #107 Anything Goes 1/15
- Dies R Us #136 AG using DRU dies (Spellbinders Detailed Scallop 5x7 Rectangles) 1/15
- Allsorts Challenge #553 Soft Pastels 1/11
- Sweet Stampin Challenge (Jan 4) New Stash (the stamps are all brand new, and so is my freebie digital gift to everyone - please take it as a gift!) 1/11
- Crafty Friends #126 Something New (the stamps are all brand new, and so is my freebie digital gift to everyone - please take it as a gift!) 1/18
- Seize The Birthday #180 "Layer It" (white layer is popped up, and the flowers are all popped up)
- Classic Design FB Challenge (January) AG 1/31