Last August, Jan Mahew wanted to do something special for the Turner Syndrome Awareness campaign Lori Kobular organizes.
Jan created a sweet stamp set that can be used not only for fundraising, but for conventional cardmakers as well which includes vintage keys and butterflies. Jan's set also contains another set of keys that have the TS logo on them, just in case you'd like to make cards for Lori's fund raising campaign.
ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of the proceeds for this $2.00 set are donated to the Turner Syndrome Foundation.
It's time for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps where a $10 store credit is given to a winner every challenge!
|Facebook - Shopping - Pinterest - Challenges|
We hope you will enjoy Jan's TSF Key Stamp Set
First, I arranged the Key on my word processor, creating a background, using Jan's sentiment. With the opacity option of my word processor, the background was faded out:
Colored with Caran d'Ache Luminance 6901 Color Pencils and Gamsol and Distress Inks, more goodies were aded to make a frilly-girly card:
Can you see the "Happiness is the Key to inner Beauty" throughout the background of the Key panel?
The key was then "colored" with VersaMarker and heat set with a pearly semi-transparent embossing powder (I had to get the light just right for you to see the metallic-pearly shine):
Please share your inspiration with the rest of us
at our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
- Stamps: Jan's TSF Key Stamp Set
- Dies: Taylored Expressions Banner Stacklets #1, SB 5x7 Detailed Scalloped Rectangles, MS Doily Lace Trim Deep Edge Punch, Tim Holtz Garden Greens, SB Bitty Blossoms
- Inks: Dye inks for distressing the banner,
- Colored with: Caran d'Ache Luminance 6901 Color Pencils and Gamsol
- Paper: White Express-it, K&Company background, White, Wine
- Misc: Clear embossing powder that has pearlescent mica powder in it.
Challenges I'd like to play in please: