It's time for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps where a $10 store credit is given to a winner every challenge!
|Facebook - Shopping - Pinterest - Challenges|
First, I arranged the Key on my word processor, creating a background, using Jan's sentiment. With the opacity option of my word processor, the background was faded out:
Colored with Caran d'Ache Luminance 6901 Color Pencils and Gamsol and Distress Inks, more goodies were aded to make a frilly-girly card:
Can you see the "Happiness is the Key to inner Beauty" throughout the background of the Key panel?
The key was then "colored" with VersaMarker and heat set with a pearly semi-transparent embossing powder (I had to get the light just right for you to see the metallic-pearly shine):
Please share your inspiration with the rest of us
at our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
- Stamps: Jan's TSF Key Stamp Set
- Dies: Taylored Expressions Banner Stacklets #1, SB 5x7 Detailed Scalloped Rectangles, MS Doily Lace Trim Deep Edge Punch, Tim Holtz Garden Greens, SB Bitty Blossoms
- Inks: Dye inks for distressing the banner,
- Colored with: Caran d'Ache Luminance 6901 Color Pencils and Gamsol
- Paper: White Express-it, K&Company background, White, Wine
- Misc: Clear embossing powder that has pearlescent mica powder in it.