Hello, sweet friends!
Today I'm sharing a card for a friend.
So happy to use this darling Bugaboo image won in a challenge recently:
|Bugaboo's Chickzbirthday image|
Isn't she so cute? I added a little extra confetti around the sentiment and image.
Colored with Copic Markers and "distressed" with sparkly Starfire glitter.
I used this sketch by Cheerful Sketches Challenge.
(Isn't that a great name for a Challenge Blog?)
- Scrapy Land Sue Wilson Pierced Rectangles
- Scrapy Land Spellbinders Diamondessence Circles, Fantastic Flourish One (cut up - from my virgin stash)
- Copic Markers
- Bugaboo's Chickzbirthday image (from my virgin stash LOL)
- Martha Stewart's Doily Lace Trim Deep Edge (from my virgin stash)
- Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Starfire Ultrafine Glitter
- Dotted Grosgrain Ribbon, SU designer paper, SU aqua paper, white
Challenges I'd like to play in please:
- Cheerful Sketches Challenge (Jan 1) Use Sketch Shown Above 2/28
- Catch The Bug Challenges (Jan 2) Anything Goes! 1/8
- Craft Your Passion Challenges #293 Anything Goes! 1/11
- Our Crafty Corner #5 Anything Goes 1/31
- Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenges #82 Anything Goes 1/17
- Dragonfly Journeys #38 Birthday Time! 1/11
- Glitter N Sparkle Challenge #169 Anything Goes 1/10
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #25 Anything Goes 1/16
- Quirky Crafts Challenges #1 Let's Celebrate! 1/28
- Crafting from the Heart #93 Anything Goes 1/10
- Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge (Jan.) Use Something New (new digi image, new Flourish die cut, new MS Lace Trim Deep Edge punch).
Thanks for stopping by today!