For my friends along the Eastern Seaboard, I hope Florence's ferocities will be minimal and you will not suffer loss or serious damages from the storm.
Please be safe.
After coloring my impish fairy with Copic Markers, and die cutting her out, I applied a scrap of double sided Super Adhesive Sheets to my yellow cardstock, and die cut the shape out with the protective layer still in place.
TIP: when cutting double sided sticky tape, be sure remove the ultra glossy protective layer on the bottom first. The die will easily cut through the remaining protective layer, tape and cardstock.
The decorative border was cut to size, glued on the back of the panel, and then flipped over. I pulled off the protective layer from the yellow panel, applied the image, and then burnished with Velvet Micro Fine Glitter Butterscotch.
I heat set it, and used a VersaMarker Pen around the edges and heat set with Buttercup Petal embossing powder. This color EP keep my yellow theme, rather than turning it gold. The added sparkly distressing brought more texture and a greater depth to the dry embossed area.
The front gate is "down the hill" going left, and keep on going, past the fence, until you are nearly at that open space in the far right:
The front and west pastures:
(already, the ribbons of fog have risen to feature a lush, green pasture from the previous night's thunderstorms). Isn't the Spanish Moss lovely hanging in the still morning air?
Thanks for stopping by, my friends! I sincerely appreciate your visits.
- SNS Pretty Blooms Rubber Stamp Set 873 (also available digitally)
- SNS Velvet Micro Fine Glitter Butterscotch GM2051
- SNS Buttercup Petal embossing powder EP389
- SNS double sided Super Adhesive Sheets
- Tonic Mixed Edge Diamond Layering Dies
- Camellia Fairy Rubber Stamp (currently on sale 50% off) $3.50
- Camellia Fairy Die Set
- Camellia Fairy Rubber Stamp and Die Set Bundle
- All the Tonic Fairies- here
- Paper: SNS Neenah Solar White Cardstock (for alcohol markers), SU Daffodil Delight, Ballet Blue, Bold Blue
- Inks: VersaMarker Pen, Memento Danube Blue, Memento Paris Dusk, Brilliance Pearlescent Yellow
- Embossing Folders: Craft Concepts - "Secret Garden", Crafters Companion "Floral Wonder"
- Punches: SU Oval, MS Daisy Edge
- MISC: Copic Markers, Crinkle Ribbon from DLArt, Fabric Brad
- Classic DT Open Challenge #9 AG DT 10/1 sep post
- Crafty Creations Challenges #374 AG 9/26
- Crafty Friends Challenge #92 Embossing Wet or Dry (two panels dry embossed. The back panel and sentiment are distressed with EP) 9/22
- Crafty Gals Corner #174 "3+ Layers" (6 layers) 9/25
- Crafty Girls Creations #50 AG 10/1
- Crafting by Designs (Sept 12) Offer Encouragement - my sentiment does that 9/19
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges #1836 AG 9/15
- Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #111 Use Ribbon or Lace 10/3
- Die Cut Divas (Sept 1) Use Yellow in Project (used 2 Tonic die sets) 10/3 (sep post)
- Do-A1 Creative #21 Bingo Card (diagonal dies and punches - stamp - ribbon) 10/1
Crafty hugs especially for you,