|Messy Bessy Falls in Love|
This month the theme at Path of Positivity Challenge is GENEROSITY. (In case you've not heard of PoP, it's a wonderful challenge blog comprised of "positive" thoughts - regardless of personal belief.)
In the past 2 years, I've learned a lot about Generosity from my blogging friends, in particular.
My take on Generosity is not sentimental, and not so much "material" as it is something which transforms us from within.
- Sherri Baldy's Image - Messy Bestie Falls in Love
- Sherri Baldy My-Besties Die - "Romantic Hearts Frame"
- Computer Generated Sentiment
- Copic Markers E25, E60, E53, E35, E43, R29, RV02, RV21, RV04, YG03
- Willow and Wild Plum Distress Inks
- Spellbinders: Labels Five, Wonky Rectangles, Grand Rectangles
- Martha Stewart Lace Heart Edge, Twig Punch,
- CB Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
- Flowers, Satin Lace from Lavish Laces
- DCWV designer papers
Awesome Challenges I've entered with this darling card:
- Path of Positivity #10 - Generosity (please see my comment inside my post) 2/4
- Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge #15 - Something New (new digi, new frame die cut, new Spellbinders Rectangle base, new flowers, new ribbon) 1/30
- My Besties Norge #10 - Anything Goes 2/1
- Challenges 4 Everybody - #37 Anything Goes 1/30
- The Squirrel and the Fox - #62 Use Embellishments (lace, flowers, punches, sewing) 2/5
- Sentimental Sundays - #191 Lovey Dovey (this card is all about love) 2/1
- In The Pink Challenges - #36 - Die Cuts and Punches (listed in my products used)
always a warm hug for you,